Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'M BAAAAAAAAACK!!

Hey everyone, I'm back from my dry spell of not posting. Since school has been out, I've had nothing to do, and I have found that having nothing to do makes you feel like doing nothing. It's no fun either.

One thing I've realized in the last couple of days is that I have useful, constructive things I could be doing, but haven't had the motivation to get off the couch and do them. When I actually get up and do them, I feel great and get a lot of stuff done. I will try to post every day, just so I have one more thing to do, and to make sure, I am going to post a song of the day every day I post. If you know how to get a hold of me, I can help you find them. My song of the day today is Analog by Strung Out.
Here is a link to a (legal) download.
Here are the lyrics.
Check it out, and I hope you come back tomorrow for another post.

No comments: