Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Back from Hawaii

The reason I haven't posted in a week is because I went to Oahu with my family. It was a great reminder that some of the best thing that happen to me are completely unexpected. The scenery and beaches were beautiful. Also, I had several Strung Out songs stuck in my head the entire time (not that it was a bad thing). One thing I get a kick out of is the souviniers I got, which is issues 1&2 of the Second Stage Turbine Blade comic book. Every place in Colorado was sold out, but I found them in a mall in Hawaii, so I got them. If you don't know what they are, they are the comic books that go along with Coheed and Cambria's CDs. They are awesome.

I don't have a song of the day, but I will get one for tomorrow, once I am a little better adjusted. Also, I've been spending some time updating my myspace.com profile. Here is a link if you want to check it out: http://www.myspace.com/punkideas

No comments: