Saturday, August 06, 2005

Moshing and other randomness

One thing that is practically synonymous with Punk music is moshing. I ran across an excellent article on Wikipedia about moshing (Link). I was especially impressed with the tips and rules. I'm glad to see someone actually write up the previously unwritten rules of moshing.

The reason I capitalize "Punk" is the same reason I capitalize "Buddhism". They are both ways of life.

I like putting up random thoughts. I separate them by treating them all as separate paragraphs.

If you want to talk to me, and not just comment on my blog, email me at djmark@simla.colostate.edu. Then you might actually get a real response.

Thanks to everyone who posted comments. I will no longer try to provoke them, but I encourage you to comment if you actually would like to comment on something.

If you want a blog like mine, go to http://www.blogger.com/. It's designed to be really easy to use, so there's no reason not to, unless you don't feel like it.

If you need more reading material, go to my friend's blog. He is going to medical school, and has post interesting things about that, among other things.

I'm pretty tired, so if you think this post is disorganized or whatever, I agree. I should sleep now.

David

No comments: